Monday, February 25, 2013

It might have been!




I stumbled across this quote recently, and for some reason I can't get it out of my head.  It is:

"Of all the sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'"

~ John Greenleaf Whittier



I never want to have to ask myself, "What might have been if...".  I want to live my life in such a way that when I am old and on my deathbed, I can look back on my life without regrets. 

No regrets, people! That means instead of watching 8 hours of some random TV show, I should be out enjoying life! 

Instead of just plowing through school with my head down, I should be enjoying each and every moment of my education.

Instead of postponing my happiness for some far distant goal, I should be loving the here and now!

Instead of worrying and wondering what the future holds, I should enjoy every step of the process.


Enjoy Every Step!






No comments:

Post a Comment